Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Message from Jim Sinclair

I am simply passing this along. I believe that Jim converses with certain people in high places. So when I see him take this dire tone, I pay attention. Not just to him, but to everything currently happening. I note that Jim had direct dealings with Paul Volcker in the 1980's, and I believe they still communicate. When Jim has said the items listed as "The emails of note" in the past, the timing has turned out to be while big things were happening behind the scenes. I believe he is being completely honest when he says his only motivation is that his readers protect themselves.

Officially “Out Of Control”
Posted: Feb 14 2009 By: Jim Sinclair Post Edited: February 14, 2009 at 8:26 pm

Dear Extended Family,

I sent you a certain few emails that I consider to be the most important communications issued in my career that started in 1958.

I am the son of what I know to have been the greatest Lone Wolf trader in Wall Street history ever, Bertram J. Seligman. He was a past master at his business and believed to be a market sensitive. I apprenticed to him, learned from him and inherited some of his ability, not all however.

From this background of experience understanding and sensitivity the following flows.

The emails of note:

1. Said, "This is it."
2. Said, "It is now."

This communication is to inform you as of 2/13/09, "It is totally out of control." There is no longer any means of reversal of the beginning of the final phase of the downward spiral now solidly set in motion.

For your sake, protect yourselves immediately.

Be prepared for disruptions in distribution common to hyperinflation.

1. You should have already distanced yourself from your financial agents. If you haven’t you are headed for significant displeasure and strain.

2. Make sure you stay three months ahead on necessary items that could experience distribution delays such as prescribed medicine and preferred foods.

3. Even though real estate is far from a buy, if you can afford a second home outside of major cities it would serve a good purpose.

4. Own gold.

5. Consider that good gold shares of non-US companies incorporated in a non-US country operating in third country, traded on multiple exchanges are a means of money expatriation legally and in broad daylight if required.

6. For currencies, all you can do is own a spread held by a true custodial ship wherever that might be.

Simply said, as of Friday February 13th, 2009 the situation is in confirmed "Out of Control" mode as this well engineered downward spiral enters into a terminal phase.

The motive was profit and degree of the disintegration caused in the pursuit of this goal was not anticipated.

The key event was when Lehman was flushed - all hell broke loose. The hell cannot be contained in any practical manner.

I seek nothing of you, but the protection of yourselves.

Respectfully yours,
Jim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FOFOA,

How do I link an url? Here's is a really interesting post.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/4623525/Failure-to-save-East-Europe-will-lead-to-worldwide-meltdown.html

This is another storm waiting to happen. I can't believe that there will be so many tsunamis that will hit the entire world at one time. Is it random or a planned takedown of the financial system?

FOFOA said...

Anonymous,

Thanks for the article. I like Pritchard. It is true, through the banking system all these countries are now tragically interconnected. Unfortunately I don't think there is much anyone or any country can do at this point to keep it from crumbling.

I now think it is okay to hope for a quick collapse. Up until now, I have tried to be an objective observer, since I cannot control what is happening. But after the pathetic spectacle on Friday the 13th in Congress, I can now say that I am no longer objective. I now hope for a quick collapse.

I say this because I believe a quick collapse will be survivable for most people. The long drawn out collapse that Congress would give us if it were only up to them, will kill millions more people. In a quick collapse, a realization of reality is forced upon the people and their leaders. And only then can truly drastic change take place. And it is better that it take place early, while the world still has some capital left. And I mean capital in the classic sense, not the paper sense.

Under the Congressional plan, we will muddle through with false hope all the while wasting precious capital on worthless projects and a worthless banking system, until we as a planet are truly destitute and we plunge into a new dark age.

Dmitry Orlov gives a pretty good description here.

Some will say this is our destiny under any circumstance. I don't think so and I hope not. I believe that right now a quick collapse IS in the cards, and only a miracle can assist our Congress in their desire to muddle through the next 6 months. I hope that miracle does not come.

The old status quo cannot be reestablished. The new status quo is coming. The sooner it comes, the better for all mankind.

As for hyperlinks, it is practically impossible for me to show you on here how to do it. Any code I show you will become part of the comment. Click here and in the first shaded box is the code you use. When using it in a comment, preview the comment before posting to make sure it works. Right click and open the link in a new window so you don't lose your comment.

FOFOA

Anonymous said...

"They only accept GOLD"


http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2009/feb/11/zimbabwe-gold-panning-starvation-food

GOLD is not a play, but a keep for a lifetime !

Shanti

Post a Comment

Comments are set on moderate, so they may or may not get through.